***Do You Know: The majority of Americans have jawbone infections?*** Do you know that most Americans are suffering from jawbone infections and that neither they nor their dentist knows it? Or that our imaging is often the first warning? These infections typically grow very slowly and chronically drain toxically to body parts, often compromising organ function. We recommend imaging the teeth and organs to visualize potential connections and separate the source (jawbone infection) from the symptom (body/organ dysfunction). However, you can chose face only imaging.
The abdomen, back and face imaging is recommended for men and women every 3-5 years with review/consult in order to monitor: localized sources of inflammation in the body, particularly in the jaws, their effects on the body/breasts, and the effects of efforts to reduce them over time.
Face only imaging is recomended for those who do not seek organ imaging.
What It Includes:
- 30 minute imaging appointment
- interpretive reporting and review of images regarding potential sources of inflammation and action steps for improvement to support prevention
- self-care preventive education materials focusing on gut, dental and bone/spine health
- integrative/natural/alternative health professional resource lists for those seeking further evaluation, professional guidance, and/or care
- images in B&W, greyscale and color.
Click Here to Self-Schedule this Service →