If you would like to add Abdomen, Back and Face (ABF)...
Recommended for men and women every 3-5 years with review/consult in order to monitor localized sources of inflammation in the body, particularly dental issues under the gum line, their effects on the body/breasts, and to obtain the latest self-care preventive education materials.
Answer these four questions to learn what your insurer will cover...
Our service codes are covered by insurers, but we are out-of-network. Health Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts typically cover 100%. We cannot guarantee coverage. While we are a fee-for-service provider, we will provide you with a helpful Superbill for use in filing a claim for reimbursement.
To learn about your out-of-network benefits, consider posing these questions to your health insurer:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits (or only in-network benefits)?
- If yes:
- Do these benefits cover preventive services, ie CPT code 99396 (preventive medical evaluation)? Do not use the term thermography!
- What percent of such service charges are typically applied towards the out-of-network deductible (or reimbursed to me once the deductible is met)?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and have I met it this annum?
- If no, please consider using Health Savings Account funds, if you have them.
- If yes:
See what's included with the Abdomen, Back and Face...
- 30 minute imaging session in Boulder, Centennial, Fort Collins or Lakewood
- You will be able to purchase the paperback version of the latest publication of “Better Breast Health – for Life!“™ if you choose. (Free PDF Download Here.)
- 48 hour STAT reports are available upon request and require an additional charge.
- Optional: 60 minute virtual review and consultation in the days after imaging
- With Tirza Derflinger, your consultant with over 20 years’ experience, you will compare your current vs prior images’ sources and levels of bodily inflammation and review opportunities to improve bodily functioning.
- Recommended self-care action steps will be recorded on your individualized Actions Checklist… your summary and prevention homework assignment.
- List of medical doctors for further evaluation by ultrasound when warranted
- Optional: interpretive doctor’s “bullet points” of findings in a brief report format
- How-to self-care education documents focusing on gut, dental and bone/spine health
- Resources lists of Front Range holistic, functional, integrative, natural, and/or alternative health professionals (intended for those seeking professional testing, guidance, and/or care).
- Images in grayscale, reversed grayscale, and color
- Superbill/recipt (with all 5 codes needed for insurance)