Our service codes are covered by insurers, but we are out-of-network. Health Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts typically cover 100%. We cannot guarantee coverage. While we are a fee-for-service provider, we will provide you with a helpful Superbill for use in filing a claim for reimbursement.
To learn about your out-of-network benefits, consider posing these questions to your health insurer:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits (or only in-network benefits)?
- If yes:
- Do these benefits cover preventive services, ie CPT code 99386 (preventive medical evaluation)? Do not use the term thermography!
- What percent of such service charges are typically applied towards the out-of-network deductible (or reimbursed to me once the deductible is met)?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and have I met it this annum?
- Am I required to obtain a doctor’s prescription to obtain out-of-network coverage?
- If no, please consider using Health Savings Account funds, if you have them.
While breast imaging/reporting is popular and priced at $225, our pricing includes more than just a report. Since we believe that it is better to prevent than to detect cancer, our pricing includes empowering self-care prevention support not available elsewhere. Please use discernment when choosing a provider.
We can customize imaging to meet your needs. See our most popular services and prices here: CLICK HERE.
For Any Man/Women Who Needs Funding:
Apply for $150 at the United Breast Cancer Foundation.
For Any Breast Cancer Patient Who Needs Funding:
Apply for funding in the first 3 years of treatment/remission.
Clients pay at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and HSA/FSA cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo.